Second top 10

A couple posts down there is a top 10 list of favourite films, the idea was to design alternative posters for each one (I'm working on them I swear), well, I've done a second list of top 10 films that didn't make it on the first list:

DOLLS
PERFECT BLUE
RUSSIAN ARK
SORCERER
SYNECDOCHE NEW YORK
THE FOUNTAIN
THE SEVENTH CONTINENT
THERE WILL BE BLOOD
TRON LEGACY
WAKING LIFE


Plus a third and fourth list for good measure:

Bladerunner (workprint version), Contempt, Drop Dead Fred, Four Lions, Funny Games, Glengarry Glen Ross, Inglourious Basterds, The Birds, Vampire's Kiss, Whisper of the Heart.

A Serious Man, Caché, Exorcist II: The Heretic, Last Days, Mind Games, The Box, The Matrix Revolutions, The Room, The Trial, 12 Angry Men.


They don't challenge me enough at my work. Not that I want them to.

No comments:

Post a Comment